My swap partner for the fall swap has tagged me. The rules are link to the person who tagged you-list 7 weird and or random facts about yourself-tag 7 others with links to their posts-finally be sure to leave them a comment that you have tagged them.
1. I majored in art history, but am now an accountant (I hated math in school-go figure).
2. I seem to do things in pairs. When I broke my ankle, I sprained the other ankle getting an x-ray.
3. I had two fender benders in less than two hours, with two different cars.
4. I got up in front of my 6th grade class and played the piano, even though I never had a lesson.
5. I dream in full color.
6. I still love to play in water-who says being an adult means you can't have fun.
7. I like to sing in my office-I have my own office so no one else has to suffer. One day when singing during lunch one of the secretarys stopped by to find out why I was crying. I quess I'll never be on Broadway.
I tag: Beaufort Look Out, Mad About Plaid, Kimba who loves the Cape, I really appreciate the writter of No Dieting, I feel for my next tag-the Dawgs didn't pull through for Preppy Pink Crocodile, hope all is well for Megan in Maine and finally we all love labs