Thursday, November 20, 2008

For Me-For You



If you like to wear something a little different in the earring department, skip on over to Bhati Beads. Their silk knot earringsare inexpensive and set off a white shirt quite nicely. For the next two days there is a 30% off sale (coupon b2day). Just think these earrings can be had for less than $20.00.




Sorry the pictures aren't that crisp-I have the pink/navy-blue/white, and the bright red. With all the money you save you can spurlge on a jacket from the Old Habit. While they are meant for riding, they look quite nice with any well cut trousers.


The one above is on sale.

6 comments:

News Readin' Wife said...

Thank you for sharing! Am heading over there immediately for a pair of lovely little knots...

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

I assigned partners last week...check my post today, there is a link to the list...

AJLinBoston said...

Thanks for sharing! I've seen these before and love them, especially on sale :)

The Cape House said...

You can never go wrong with the equestrian look...I asked some relatives about the zoning issue, and what I gather is that we have managed to maintain a "working farm" status so that is why the horses are allowed. I also imagine different towns on the Cape have different rules.

summer said...

those earrings are so bright and cheery, how perfect!

thanks so much for your comment on my blog :)

pve design said...

I adore Bhati Beads, I illustrated her about page!
pve design